Group coaching, mentoring and masterclasses.
Email email@example.com if you have further questions.
7 Week Bootcamp to Thriving!
Want to learn all you need to thrive over 7 sessions?
Grab the recordings of the 7 Week Bootcamp Tracey did within her Art of Thriving group late last year. "Over 7 sessions, I share the most fundamental pieces of the learning to thrive at living puzzle". These recordings are exactly how it happened last year.
Once signed up, you will gain access to every session. But Tracey encourages you to work through it week by week, allowing for time in between each session to gain insight.. and look where she points you.
What is covered in each session?
As these were recorded in front of a live audience last year, you will also be able to observe the questions and coaching that came at the end of each session. The feedback from this bootcamp was amazing.
Be ready, be open, be willing, be curious, be teachable!
Any questions, just email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are NO REFUNDS for this program. If you have taken the payment plan option, mark the date of your payment as you will not receive warning of it coming out.
By signing up, you agree to the following:
The below information defines our relationship as coach and client.
Description: Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential.
1. Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behaviour set by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)”. www.coachfederation.org/ethics
2. Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
4. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Services: The parties agree to engage in a Coaching Program through either in person, phone coaching, emails, texts. Coach will be available to Client by e-mail and voicemail and text messaging in between scheduled meetings as defined by the Coach.
Client accepts and understands that:
· any content or information shared by the Coach is not medical, nutritional, dietetic, diagnostic and/or professional advice;
· it is up to him or her to assess for him or herself whether the content or information is useful or not;
· if he or she is in any doubt regarding any content or information shared by the Coach, he or she should seek professional advice.
Confidentiality: This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the ICF Code of Ethics but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
Please check your inbox (or junk folder) for your automated email with all the information you need!