"I can only give to you what I have already given to myself. I can only understand the world as much as I understand myself."
Listen to one of my mentees sharing some of the insights I've shared with her.Testimonial:
"Before signing up with Tracey for Coach Mentoring, I was struggling to get the courage and see my real potential. I already knew through my own health journey that for long term behaviour change I needed to take on new insights and new thinking. But I did not know how to show that to my own clients. Tracey showed me it was right there within me the whole time and that all I had to do was believe in myself.
Tracey's training is top notch and she guides you the whole way. With each session I find myself wanting more. Tracey is a bright shining star ready to share her light with anyone curious and when you are done you will see yourself shining light on others too. Tracey will change your life in the most positive way and help you find it all right there within you.
"You just have to have the desire to look, the vulnerability to see, and the courage to fall in to it."
Thank you Tracey for being a bright shining star and for making these insights so very visible! Tia."
Being a health coach is the BEST job in the world. I get to point people back to their innate wellbeing. To the mental wellbeing and metabolic health that they deserve.
Being a health coach is an art. It is NOT a science. There is no one way to do things. But there are some clear things health coaches are not.
In my 7 years as a coach, I have transformed my own life along with the lives of many others who have trusted me to help them. And I've worked out a few things that work (and a lot that don't!) over my time. This is what I can share with you if you would like to take on some mentoring with me.
My group mentoring program is a lifelong program. We meet over zoom every week as a group, and I will bring challenges and insights, and answer your questions. Listen in here to hear how it will work.
The group met once a week over zoom, alternating between Monday's at 12pm and Tuesday's 12pm. All Zooms are recorded if you can't make it live.
1. What is the role of a coach and what type of a coach do you want to be?
2. What are the essential skills coaches need?
3. Putting your own mask on before you help others
4. Conducting a coaching session
5. Setting up your coaching business
These topics are the ones that I see come up time and time again for people who are attempting lifestyle change. The challenges of lifestyle change!
If you want to serve, and want my help to help be an authentic coach, this mentoring program is for you.
As a mentee, you will be invited to join my group coaching program The Art of Thriving and be able to partake in some group coaching experience!
Program cost is a one off price of $799. Part payment available.
Check what you gain access to on the right hand side! And I am constantly adding to this resource which will always have access to.
There are NO REFUNDS for this program. If you have taken the payment plan option, mark the date of your payment as you will not receive warning of it coming out. 'Lifetime' means for the lifetime of the membership program.
By signing up, you agree to the following:
The below information defines our relationship as coach and client.
Description: Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential.
1. Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behaviour set by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)”. www.coachfederation.org/ethics
2. Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
4. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Services: The parties agree to engage in a Coaching Program through either in person, phone coaching, emails, texts. Coach will be available to Client by e-mail and voicemail and text messaging in between scheduled meetings as defined by the Coach.
Client accepts and understands that:
· any content or information shared by the Coach is not medical, nutritional, dietetic, diagnostic and/or professional advice;
· it is up to him or her to assess for him or herself whether the content or information is useful or not;
· if he or she is in any doubt regarding any content or information shared by the Coach, he or she should seek professional advice.
Confidentiality: This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the ICF Code of Ethics but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
Please check your inbox (or junk folder) for your automated email with all the information you need!