Group coaching, mentoring and masterclasses.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
"You are helping people build more than their strength. You are helping them build the foundation for an abundant life." Milly.
"I have found working with Tracey to be 'insightful', extremely practical and very simple. It's like peeling back all the stuff and getting to the heart of the matter. Tracey is a beautiful person, she is warm, encouraging and supportive. I find her very real, full of common sense and a women of her convictions. I am always inspired by her and am full of admiration for the work she is doing in the world." Abbie
"I'm curious enough to want to give it a red hot go, genuinely, authentically and to stop listening to my own rubbish." Group Member.
"I've always been so rigid and strict and inflexible with myself in diets in the past, so this time I'm thinking, ok. Do the basics, one day at a time, no mental beat up. None of that applies to me anymore because it doesn't serve me well, and I just want to try something completely different and be kinder to myself." Group Member.
Join experienced health coach and author, Tracey McBeath (the Health and Healing Coach), on an endless journey to learn and deeply connect with the foundations of health and healing.
Listen in to hear how the program works.Learn more about Tracey here: https://traceymcbeath.com.au/whoami/ and read the many client testimonials here: https://traceymcbeath.com.au/testimonials/
Join experienced health coach and author, Tracey McBeath (the Health and Healing Coach), on a journey to learn and deeply connect with the foundations of health and healing. This is a LIFETIME* MEMBERSHIP group program that you can join at anytime, and come back to as often as you like. You can join us now as we wrap or 2022, or simply watch all the videos on the Member platform and join us from the 1th January 2023.
Nutrition, mindset, motivation, movement, confidence, self compassion, habit change, weight loss, emotional eating, stress less... and more.
Plus a private Facebook group just for members.
As soon as you sign up you will gain access to all the resources that are available for my one on one clients. I then will ask you to fill in an online form so I can find out what it is you're looking for, and formulate the Zoom sessions around that. Our interactions will occur within this program - there are places for you to make comments and ask questions - and within the Zooms.
The Zoom sessions are open invitations designed for you to bring your questions, thoughts, stumbling blocks for answering and support.
I will also bring in other coaches, doctors and professionals to offer you a different perspective.
Past speakers for 2022 (that you can access) have been:
Special guest presenters to be confirmed for 2023.
Change doesn't happen overnight, and the support of a group can be very powerful.
Once you sign up to the program, you will receive an email with all the details. Make sure you check your junk folder, and save email@example.com to your safe folder.
1. Optimal Body and Brain Nutrition. How confusing is nutrition? I've had studied extensively and now helped hundreds of people work out what is optimal for them by looking at the science. In this module, I offer you what is the evidence behind the optimal human diet, and then help you work out what is best for you.
2. Releasing Unhelpful Habits. Not understanding the habitual nature of our brain, and how to unhook from those habits not helping us is the biggest barrier to change. I love helping people find freedom from years of unhelpful habits through a combination of understanding how change really works, and then how you can bio hack your own brain to give you back the power of choice.
3. Conquering Temporary Motivation. Oh that feeling of motivation. Why doesn't it stay around for longer than it does? What does it mean when it goes? Where can I look to find more of it? This module answers these questions and shows you where to look instead of find the motivation you need each and every day to do what matters to you.
4. Reassessing Stress. Stress is a big nasty and largely misunderstood word. It is something that is so important to understand how to navigate better and see is as something that can help your health, not hinder it. This module will explore how you can reassess how you see the stress and overwhelm of your daily life and start to harness it for good, not evil.
5. Being Courageous Each Day. This module is about looking at how you decide to show up to each and every day. How to become a lot more present and mindful in your actions so as to experience as much as you can from each and every day! If we don't look for ways to get off 'automatic pilot' in our days, we tend to develop a default setting of anxiety, overwhelm, anxiousness and very little joy.
And so much more. As I see more, I will show you more. The program will be an evolving butterfly, just like you are.
If you're sick of spending money on health and wellbeing, and getting nowhere new, this is your program. Most - if any - programs don't bridge that gap between knowledge, and real change. That is what I excel at.
I can't wait to walk beside you on this!
COST: $899AUD for LIFETIME* MEMBERSHIP (payment plan also available)
Lifetime means the lifetime of this membership program.
An e-book I wrote a few years ago on common stumbling blocks when attempting a keto lifestyle.
There are NO REFUNDS for this program. If you have taken the payment plan option, mark the date of your payment as you will not receive warning of it coming out. 'Lifetime' means for the lifetime of the membership program.
Everything discussed by other members with the Zoom meetings is confidential. By signing up to this program you agree not to share any information shared within this program by others.
By signing up, you agree to the following:
The below information defines our relationship as coach and client.
Description: Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential.
1. Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behaviour set by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)”. www.coachfederation.org/ethics
2. Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
4. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Services: The parties agree to engage in a Coaching Program through either in person, phone coaching, emails, texts. Coach will be available to Client by e-mail and voicemail and text messaging in between scheduled meetings as defined by the Coach.
Client accepts and understands that:
· any content or information shared by the Coach is not medical, nutritional, dietetic, diagnostic and/or professional advice;
· it is up to him or her to assess for him or herself whether the content or information is useful or not;
· if he or she is in any doubt regarding any content or information shared by the Coach, he or she should seek professional advice.
Confidentiality: This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the ICF Code of Ethics but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
Please check your inbox (or junk folder) for your automated email with all the information you need!